Friday 20 July 2012

Ramadan Day 1, Iftar

Ok so it's time to get on the scale. Here goes nothing...

229.2lbs.

Wow! I'm not quite sure what happened. But maybe Ramadan won't be so bad for me after all!

Anyways, the food. I broke my fast with a sip of water, then a large cup of water with my PAG supplement.


For Iftar, we prepared some shrimp, about half a red snapper, and some eggplant green pepper mash. Was quite yummy and very satisfying! Not pictured is the soup that came out of the shrimp (which was to die for btw). Obviously flushed it all down with more water, and some orange spritzer water (absolutely love it!!)

Let's see what the weight says when I weigh myself before suhur. That will be interesting! Although, pretty good first day so far. I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. hi, how many PAGG a day during Ramandan did you take? and 1 AGG before sleeping I suppose? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MR thanks for reading the blog! I always took the PAGG right after iftar with water, and one right before suhur. If I had three meals then i'd have one before every meal, and the AGG right after my protein (even if I took the PAGG shortly before it). I tried to "compress" the day as much as I could while we were allowed to eat. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete