Friday 27 July 2012

Ramadan, Iftar Day 6, Suhur Day 7

Let's get right into this! Right before Iftar, here's what the scale had for me today:


That's right! 226.8lbs, a difference of 1.6lbs from the day before and thats without Suhur! Although i'm determined to have Suhur today as to see how it'll impact me. Seeing as to how i'm 2 days away from cheat day, i'm determined to try to get down as low as I can!

Iftar


We liked the cauliflower rice so much from the day before that we had to have it again. Especially with anything saucy that gives it some flavour. On the menu today you ask?


Today it's sautéed chicken liver, sautéed veggies (mushrooms, green and red bell peppers) served on the cauliflower rice in all their saucy glory. Very delicious! Broke my fast obviously with water and my PAG supplement. Although today I wanted something to drink that was a little more exciting than just plain water.


Enter my favourite flavoured soda water, eska carbonated water with cranberry flavour! Zero everything, maximum flavour. I finished this entire bottle.

Suhur


Couldn't find my iPhone, but I was awake thanks to my alaram (it worked today!) I got down to the kitchen and used some of the sautéed veggies from earlier in my egg whites + 1 egg omelet. It turned out pretty good! Had my PAG supplement before, about 3 large cups of water, and my AGG supplement right before the time was up.

Not sure how this will translate to the scale before Iftar, but i'm stocked to see where my progress is heading :)

See you all same SCD time tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment