Sunday 12 August 2012

CHEAT DAY!! Ramadan, Iftar Day 23, Suhur Day 24

It's cheat day!! You know what that means, it's measurement time!! I got a new tape measure that's a little more accurate than me squeezing the one I have to the last drop, so I will make comparisons with inches lost next week! However, here goes the measurements:

Chest: 113.5cm (44.685 in)
Waist: 108.0cm (42.519 in)
Hips: 113.5cm (44.685 in)

As you can see the Chest and the Hips were definitely off from the old measurements, but there was a loss around the waist? We'll see next week and compare it. But I definitely feel great this week!

The scale:


YES! This time it actually reads 220.6lbs (no typo this time!) that's a 1.4lbs loss from yesterday, and a total loss of 2.2lbs from the previous cheat day! I guess two cheat days in Ramadan = success! :)

Now on to the glutton:


Broke my fast with grapefruit juice, yogurt, and some delicious banana chocolate chip muffins that my wife made. Felt so good!


Steak pizza from BP! This time I didn't finish it (it's a small), only had half of it this time.


Hot/Honey Garlic oven roasted wings from BP. Had about 5 of these bad boys.


Also another Zorba Greek pizza with BBQ chicken on it from BP. Had 2 slices from here. Washed it all down with some Blood Orange Soda from Whole Foods!


Fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies!! Also made a batch with toffee bits in em too. So sweet but so good! Washed some down with milk.


This bad boy is a triple chocolate and caramel brownie! Had 2 of these guys, and let me tell you, the picture doesn't do it any justice cause it was awesome. Had more milk with this.

Suhur

I had 3 of the yogurts, plus some fruits:


Fresh PALESTINIAN dates :) Also had some grapes, and my favorite:


Watermelon! Also had my supplements and off to bed I went!

Tune in tomorrow for cheat day #2, and the results of the glutton!

4 comments:

  1. BOY you went to town on your cheat day. :) Did you eat ALL the cookies in that picture or just a few? :) I'll be interested in seeing your results on cheat day #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had at least 3 of the cookies while they were still warm, and about another 3 of the toffee ones, not to mention a couple of spoons of cookie dough before they went into the oven! I'm a sucker for sweets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramadan kareem Nader and I hope you have nice Eid. You don't know me, but I find your blog very motivating to stick to slow carbing during Ramadan, with some very unsuccessful tweaks (dairy and dates get me very time), are you going to continue blogging after Ramadan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will continue to blog after Ramadan, especially after I take those 3 cheat days! I'll probably keep it to a weekly rather than a daily blog in order to show results on a weekly basis. However if something so behoves me to post on a certain day then I will!

    Thanks for reading, and soon we'll be in Eid, so have a blessed Eid as well! :)

    ReplyDelete