Tuesday 14 August 2012

Post Cheat Days Ramadan, Iftar Day 25, Suhur Day 26


And there it is... 224.6lbs which is a gain of 1.8lbs from the previous day, and 4.0lbs since I started the cheat days. That's about my average so let's hope I can lose it all this week. This week i'm going 6 days strong until EID, which when I will take 3 days off.

My new toy came in the mail today to measure body fat! So here's the reading:


It might not be accurate, but it's a start I guess! It says 31.3% body fat. Let's hope for drops int he near future!

Iftar

Was craving something a little different, so I went into my local sushi shop and asked the guy to make my favorites without any rice. After the weird looks he acknowledged, and this was the end result:


On the left is the California Special roll, which has tuna and salmon in it as well as the crab and avocado, and on the right is the BBQ rib roll. Kalbi with crab and avocado and cucumbers. I'm trying to think past the sugar in the sauces, and hope that it won't be so bad when I weight myself tomorrow!


Also on the sched was so delicious kibdah which is veal liver fried in some oil and spices. This was pretty good too, but didn't have as much since the sushi was really good!



Had a few bites of salad as well! As you can see, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, and parsley. Topped with lemon, oil, salt and pepper. I had my water and PAG supplement to break my fast, and continued to eat this delicious meal!

Suhur

We were making "McDonalds" patties for my son for school the next day since he's infatuated with it, so we decided to have a patty with our eggs:


That would be 4 eggs scrambled with just salt and pepper. Cucumbers, and the patty were served on the side. The patty itself is made from ground chuck and seasoned with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Turned out pretty good!

Had my PAG supplement and water before eating. More water, and my protein shake after. Some more water and my AGG supplement followed right before bed.

Come back tomorrow and check the results! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I got an Omron Body Fat Analyzer when I started slow carbing in April 2011....but the reading when I started using it at the end of May(which may not be accurate was about 48%? I'm now 20.7% :) Which is considered Normal/Fit...I'm actually shooting for 18%, which is considered "Athletic". :) Looks like double cheat days are doing well for you during Ramadan. Just don't get too used to it and when it isn't Ramadan you are still doing it. :) Have fun and Good LUck!

    ReplyDelete