Thursday 16 August 2012

Ramadan, Iftar Day 27, Suhur Day 28

I wonder if you're going to be as shocked as I was when I stepped on the scale.


I had to do a double step to be able to make sure I was reading it right. So, let me get this straight. If I have a huge steak and some chicken, I drop 2.6lbs to 221.6lbs? That's awesome! :)

Now onto some food...

Iftar


We had some kofta bel salsa which is basically minced meat with spices rolled up and pan fried, and added to a tomato garlic sauce. It was really good!


The cauliflower rice soaked up the sauce like a champ! It was very delicious and very satisfying!


Also can't do without a salad! Had this to make everything flow nicely! I also had the PAG supplement and water to break the fast, and went on to eat this meal.

Suhur

No pictures here today since I had the same thing as iftar, sans cauliflower rice. Yes, it was that good! This also marks the first time this Ramadan for when I actually have Suhur that I don't have eggs! So I wonder how that'll work out with a double dose of meat.

Typically I had my PAG supplement before and lots of water, my protein shake and AGG supplement after.

We'll see how it works out tomorrow on the scale! I'm hoping for another big loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment