Thursday 9 August 2012

Ramadan, Iftar Day 20, Suhur Day 21

D-Day is upon us...


Just as I suspected, 225.4lbs, which is a 0.4lb gain from previous day. Again, while it could be due to a lot of factors, i'm sure it was the ice cream that did me in lol. I'm having problems dropping the cheat days weight, hopefully the next two days will be nicer to me on the scale. I will try two cheat days again and the following week will be 6 days SCD, and cheating for 3 days. After that, it'll be "business as usual".

Let's just hope there's no more cravings!

Iftar

Was feeling like seafood today! Here's what we came up with:


Some nicely spiced Basa Fish filets, and a shrimp curry topped on cauliflower rice (more soup than rice). Served on the side was some tahini sauce, and a salad.


Tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley... basically tabouleh without the bulgur. Had my PAG supplement and lots of water. Today I was pretty satisfied with what I ate.

Suhur



Today's egg scramble is 2 eggs + 1 egg white (the box finished!) with onions mushrooms and pastrami; fried in butter since my macadamia nut oil finished too! Cucumbers, PAG, Water, and followed it up with my protein shake, and AGG.

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do to help move the scale, but i'm stalling. Maybe I should get rid of the protein shake since it's strawberry flavoured? Although it seemed to work for me last week without affecting me too much.

All I know is there's gonna be some changes a comin'... maybe after cheat days though ;)

Let's wait and see how I do tomorrow, until then!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment