Wednesday 15 August 2012

Ramadan, Ifrar Day 26, Suhur Day 27

Happy laylat ulkadr to my muslim brothers and sisters! It was definitely a beautiful night, so hopefully may god accept all of your supplication! With the night means EID is coming, I can't wait!

Without any more delay, here's the scale


As you can see, there is a loss of 0.4lbs from the previous day since it is 224.2lbs today. Still a move in the right direction, but we'll see what the results are tomorrow after today's "feast" :)

Iftar


I was craving some BBQ today, so decided to have a steak (Prime Rib) and some chicken (boneless leg). I had 1 nice steak, and about half a leg, plus some salad:


Pictured right above. Started it all off with my PAG supplement and water, and after prayer dove right into my steak!

Suhur

Didn't have much time to prepare the meal today, so I just threw 4 eggs together and fried em up with some butter. Even the cukes I didn't cut em up and ate em as is.


Bottom line, it all got into my stomach before dawn somehow. Before I had water and my PAG supplement. After I had my protein shake, and my AGG supplement, and more water. Then off to bed I went!

Come back tomorrow and check out the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment