Wednesday 29 August 2012

First Weekly Update after Ramadan!

Hey Everyone! So it's been a week since my last update. This week I decided to take only 5 days on the diet, since I got used to it from Ramadan, except i've only taken one cheat day this time!

Right before cheat day, here were my stats, and right after the comparison to last week!


As you can see, scale reads 218.2lbs, which is a 0.8lb loss from the week before! It's still a loss in only 5 days so I'm thrilled!

Measurements

Chest: 110.5cm (43.50 in) (-3.0cm)
Waist: 105.5cm (41.54 in) (-2.5cm)
Hips: 110.5cm (43.50 in) (-3.0cm)

Losses across the board from the last time I measured, for a total of 8.5cm (3.35 inches) lost!!


My last reading on this if I remember correctly was 31.3% fat and 38.8 BMI. So a "slight loss" of 0.2% in the fat department, and a 1.4 drop in BMI! Still a drop which is all that matters!

This week I will be going to get a scan that will accurately tell me where I stand fat percentage wise, just so that I have a reference with the Omron monitor.

After Cheat Day


As you can see, I weighed in at 221.8lbs, which is a 3.6lb gain, which is pretty much in line with my normal cheat day gains!

Until next week, I'll have some more good news for you I hope!

1 comment: